Tuesday, November 21, 2006

You were at which Starbucks? Oh no, then who did I have sex with?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/238014295.html

I love the idea in theory. In reality, there are some problems that our promising young financial district yuppie will have to overcome.

The financial district has more starbucks than it has banks or residents. Saying "meet me in starbucks" is like saying "meet me somewhere in asia."

Second, I don't know if our author knows this, but it's not as if 1130a is only lunch time for him and his lady friend. No, it's lunchtime for the rest of the financial district, too. So if you don't think there will be a long line of impatient people trying to use that bathroom, mainly for nonsexual and more urgent purposes, you haven't lived in New York long.

Next, no one in your offices would suspect a thing? Are people in your offices stupid? How about when you come back from starbucks not smelling like a mocha latte but instead like the distinct smell of sex? How about when you look all disheveled? (or do you think you're gonna shower and change and do your hair in the starbucks bathroom, too?)

Also, won't other people from your office also be at the Starbucks? Or is it a secret starbucks that only you and she know about?

Lastly, do you have to be a total yuppie and do it at Starbucks? Can't you support a local coffee shop and small businesses in general by fucking in their bathroom? Or do you need fucking T-Mobile Wi-fi while you do someone in a bathroom?

The age we live in...

Meet me in Starbuck's bathroom at 11:30am for a hot fuck - m4w - 28 (Financial District)


Reply to: pers-238014295@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-21, 10:24AM EST


I'm cute, trim, tall, white and want to meet a horny girl who works near me for a quick and very hot fuck. I don't have diseases and don't want any. We meet at Starbuck's, we slip back to the bathroom, go in. You put your hands on the sink, I move behind you and your feel my hard cock on your ass. I slide my hands up your shirt and play with your tits. You pull down your pants or lift your skirt. I pull down my pants, slip on my condom and then I fuck you hard against the sink while we watch ourselves in the mirror. Then we go our separate ways. No one at our offices would ever suspect a thing. Are you ready?

No comments: