Sunday, November 19, 2006

How would you guage your own smell?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/237018591.html

The author of this ad is looking for a woman who describes herself the same way that McDonald's used to describe food. Further, said woman recognizes that a part of her that is always far away from her nose smells bad.

He promises to lick a woman clean (at which point, won't she no longer smell?) and offers to drink her urine.

He also has a bunch of other specifics (be in midtown, be tall, saggy breasts and belly) and I wonder just how big the size of his possible dating pool is. It's a good thing Hispanics are also ok, or he'd be too picky to get anyone.

looking for a Black supersize BBW with a hairy smelly cunt - for real - m4w - 32 (Midtown)


Reply to: pers-237018591@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-19, 7:27AM EST


Hi there - please understand that this is not meant to offend anyone - I am for real and I find large Black BBWs with a heavy and smelly cunt very sexy.

Im very oral and dont expect anything in return except that you let me eat u and pleasure you for as long as you want - I will eat ur cunt lick it clean for you and make you cum as much as you like - u can tell me when ur done with me and i will leave.

You can sit on my face grind it on me make me eat ur cunt and your asshole and even piss on me - and if ur truly kinky make me drink ur pee.

If this is something that you like write back

Im 5'8" east indian muscular and good looking

looking for a tall Black supersized BBW (Hispanic also ok) over 250lbs at least - with big saggy breasts big belly and a hairy cunt - I do like it smelly if you can keep it like that for me - thick fat thighs and a big fat saggy ass - mmmmmm
so I can bury my head into it.

write back and lets see where it goes - if you would like to chat first online that is cool too

waiting to hear from you

No comments: