Sunday, November 12, 2006

I can pinpoint the moment this post goes downhill

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/233466514.html

Okay, so I wasn't 100% sure what a "blumpkin" is (I was guessing oral sex), so this ad started normal... and then took a turn.

It begins with a legit fantasy about oral sex in a public bathroom. Dirty? Yes. But not outside of the realm of understandable.

"I want you to release from both ends." See, at first, I didn't understand. Then our author writes, "you fill the bowl with your bowel movement."

That was the moment that post went downhill.

Our author would like "it as smelly as possible," requesting that her mate "eat tyes of food that make you produce a lot of gas or really smelly movements."

Now she's not entirely crazy. She writes, "I know other girls may think this is gross." (Note the use of the word "may," as if maybe other girls hear this and go "Oh! You too?! I thought it was just me!")

She continues, "I usually get really wet whenever I even smell a fart from a good looking guy." Farts from ugly men are, of course, disgusting.

She gets more graphic and then finally opens the possibility of moving this tryst to her place "so I can close the bathroom door and keep your scent inside my house after you are gone... Also if you want to leave me with a condom full you of your left over sperm I would love to have it to swallow after you are gone."

Now, I'm into weird stuff, too. I'm not here to judge. I just wish she defined "blumpkin" before I started reading her prose and imagining the scene in my head.

Also isn't it weird to just drink sperm by yourself? Doesn't that make you a sperm-a-holic?

Female in East Village - w4m - 24


Reply to: pers-233466514@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-11, 5:40PM EST


Female looking to give blumpkin to nice looking guy this this evening or
early tomorrow morning. (frat guy or guys in suits a big plus). I posted
this ad last week and met two really nice guys, so I thought I would try
again this week, I'm located in a nice building and you could come up to my
place and we could use my bathroom, or we could find a public bathroom
somewhere like a coffee shop, or even in the park after dark. I just want
to feel you sliding down my throat as I kneel in front of you. When you
are ready to come, I want you to stuff it deep into my throat and hold my
head while I rub my wet clit on your leg, then I want you to release from
both ends. I want to gag three times -once when you put your hard shaft
down my throat, then once when you fill the bowl with your bowel movement
,and finally when you first spurt down my throat into my stomach. I like
it as smelly as possible while I'm swallowing and rubbing myself on your
hairy leg. If you can eat tyes of food that make you produce a lot of
gas or really smelly movements, that would be ideal. I know other
girls may think this is gross, but I really enjoy the smell and I usually
get really wet whenever I even smell a fart from a good looking guy.
I know some guys think this is freaky, but I don't care, its
what I really like. I just like staring at your steamy mess afterwards.
It would be great if you could plan toeat a big meal several hours before
you come over so you can have an explosive BM. Its nice if we do this at
my place, so I can close the bathroom door and keep your scent inside my
house after you are gone, but its also fun to do this in public restrooms.
I would really love to do this with guys who can take a huge dump while
ejaculating. Also if you want to leave me with a condom full you of
your left over sperm I would love to have it to swallow after you
are gone. I know I sound freaky, but I'm really a normal girl,I just got
into giving blumpkins at college and it is the only way I can have
an intense orgasm.If you don't know what a blumpkin is, or if you aren't
interested in receiving one, then we probably aren't a match. Please send
me a pic if you are interested and let me know what day/time works for you
and how you would like things to go during our meeting.

No comments: