Monday, November 13, 2006

ee cummings posts on CL

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/234135901.html

I spent like 10 minutes trying to think of a play on the word "cummings" before I realized it was a stupid joke.

I don't know what "Slut Play" is. Isn't pretty much all sex you have with a stranger from the internet technically "slut play?" When you have sex with lots of people on stage, is that a "slut play?" If you get anonymous sexual partner action figures and dress them up, is that...

My fav lines of this slam poem include "[I want women] who know that this is a sexual thing for both of us." Really? Maybe I'm a genius, but how could you not know that this is a sexual thing? Maybe I mistook some dude from the internet for the International Criminal Court and your studio apartment couch for the Hague?

This well-educated guy (despite this postings material) has a gentle heart. Cause that's what I want from the dude who spanks me, spits on me, verbally degrades me, pulls my hair, and fucks my ass.

Spanking and Slut Play - Discreetly - m4w - 30


Reply to: pers-234135901@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-13, 10:59AM EST


I like naughty girls

who are bad so they can be punished
who like to be treated like a princess in public
but whores in the bedroom

Who can be discreet and know that this is a sexual thing for both of us

girls I can use
as my fuck toy
or sex slave

girls
who like it rough
enjoy verbal humiliation


i'll force you to your knees
prop your ass in the air
then spank you
while I humiliate
and degrade you

i'll spit on your face
slap you
pull your hair
and fuck your face
while you beg me
to fuck your ass
and then
cum on your face

I'm a handsome
athletically fit
tall
and well educated white guy
who, despite this postings material
has a gentle heart

No comments: