Wednesday, November 15, 2006

matchmaker

These two people should meet: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cas/235101993.html http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/235066088.html

The woman is genuinely curious about her body image. She needs the caring support of a man who can tell her that God makes everyone in all shapes and sizes and that you shouldn't be ashamed of your own. Someone to make her relax and to appreciate her for who she really is.

That caring, supporting guy is Jay the Nasty Fucker.

He'll comfort her, he'll count the number of insertions (who else would do that?), he'll use varying numbers of exclamation points, he'll give you a bonus, and if you're interested in shooting clay pigeons, he's always looking to skeet.

This is a match made in tongue/anus heaven.

long inner lips - w4m - 25


Reply to: pers-235066088@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-15, 1:07AM EST


This is more of a question than a search for an encounter, though I'm open to meeting up if someone seems cool.

Question is this: I'm a female with longer inner labia. I've been planning to have them surgically reduced. My past boyfriend liked them a lot but I find them unattractive. I want to get some male perspectives on whether I should go through with it or not.

Thanks.

A WOMAN WITH A LARGE LABIA WANTED!!! - m4w - 38


Reply to: pers-235101993@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-15, 5:13AM EST


Ladies if your pussy lips fit the description, please get at me!!!

I would love to eat it, lick it and suck it!

I would love to sink my love muscle in it for a 1000 strokes or more!

For a bonus, I'll tonge fuck you in the asshole!!!

I can come to you and do tha damn thang!!!

I'm very discreet and alwayz looking to skeet!

Jay that Nasty Fucker


No comments: