Sunday, November 19, 2006

I smell good all the time

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/cas/236842598.html

I am gentleman at all times. I am well educated, though not in subtle art sentence construction, grammar or article usage. If I had to describe myself, the third thing that comes to mind is my shaved pubic hair. Also, for some strange reason, even though I workout three times a week, I smell good all the time. I don't even need to shower.

Unlike everyone else in New York, I have no character or personality issues. On that topic, I enjoy sex and enjoy it even more when the other person consented to it, although that by no means is a requirement.

My climax is making my partner climax. But, more accurately, my climax is technically when I orgasm.

I'm not just about pounding the hell out of a woman -- I am, after all, a gentleman. However, I am willing to pound the hell out of you.

I take request... in other words (and how is "I take request" not self explanatory?) have it your way (like Burger King).

I bring class to a style and class to a party, as well as my meticulously described penis. On the topic of style and class, let me discuss how your vagina must smell if you want oral sex. It should smell about as good as me. If you can come up with a classier way to put that, you should be a well educated professional businessperson, too.

You will not be disappointed with any aspect of me. This is partly because I have described myself in no way. How old am I? What race am I? Does Irish blue eyezzz refer to me or to the woman I want? Why all the z's? The author has set no expectations about anything except his penis (which he also includes a picture of). Somehow I think he may still be able to disappoint.

IRISH BLUE EYEZZZ - m4w


Reply to: pers-236842598@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-18, 6:12PM EST


I am laid back, easy going and gentleman at all times. I am a self employed professional well educated business man. I am clean, neat, shaved pubic area and smell good all the time. I workout 3 times per week and have a nice lean hard body. I have no character nor personality issues. Discreetion and confidentially are very important to me. I love sex and especially with someone who also enjoys it. I like one on one as well as threesome. It is important to me that my partner is more pleased and satisfied than I am. My climax is making my partner climax. I truly enjoy causing a woman to shake all over. It is not just about pounding the hell out of woman, although I can do that and do it quite well. It is about leaving her with that yerning desire to say "I have got to have some more of that and soon". She is the center attraction. I seek to provide high quality ultimate pleasure and complete satisfaction. I take request, in other words have it your way. I bring style, class, nice body, 6 1/2" long, thick, extra lasting hard cock to the party. Enjoy very much giving and receiving oral sex, as long as she smells good just as I. You will not be disappointed with any aspect of me.

No comments: