Sunday, November 12, 2006

kneel and choke... WHEN!?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/233696406.html

Not only is this guy demanding as to what I should choke on, he's insistent upon when. It has to happen... NOW!

This man doesn't want a "dainty little blow job," which I'd imagine involves doilies and linen napkins for the spitting of semen.

He promises that I will "be showered with more cum than ever before - over your ass, back, stomach, chest, and face." How is that even possible!? Either:

a) he ejaculates for a long period of time, long enough for me to stand up and twirl
b) he ejaculates in an explosion, causing me to fall backwards into a room that has become completely drenched in semen
c) he ejaculates many many times but even then I don't see how that's possible if it's induced orally
d) he's making false promises

Kneel and Choke on My Cock... NOW - m4w - 29 (Upper East Side)


Reply to: pers-233696406@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-12, 11:03AM EST


If you opened this posting then your extreme curiosity is exactly what I am looking for. I am so tired of prissy Manhattan girls who view sucking cock as a chore and giving up their pussy as something they only do to keep a guy placated. No, you have to THRIVE on roughness and intense sexuality because I WILL push your limits severely. I don't want a dainty little blowjob - I want to see just how deep you can take it before you start to gag and that means I will thrust in roughly and truly fuck your throat with as little mercy as I would have for your slit or your ass. You will NOT wear panties around me and will only wear skirts and short dresses so I can bend you over and have you anytime I choose, whether it be in the park, a parking lot late at night, or the nearest restaurant/bar restroom we can find.

Yes, I do have a big, thick cock but that is no excuse for not taking it HARD and begging for more. If you resist then I will simply have to tie you down and drive in even harder to remind you whose ass it truly is. And when I explode, you will find out what it's like to be showered with more cum than ever before - over your ass, back, stomach, chest, and face. I don't want a humiliation slut necessarily but I DO want a slut who knows her place in the bedroom and sees herself as existing sexually to take a perfect cock in every hole and to bask in every drop of cum that is lavished on her. Do it well and you will be constantly rewarded with orgasmic fun... Slip in your duties and feel the slap of a large cock across your face as punishment.

This post is VERY REAL and I want the kinky little bitch who replies to it to be the same. Upon seeing me, you would never expect that I have this side to me but once I begin putting you to use, you will quickly realize the benefits of being my personal fucktoy. I am in no way desperate to find just anything, and I know what I want so I am hopeful of finding it but I do reserve the right to be rather choosy

No comments: