Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is why I'm not an environmentalist

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/238637635.html

I was intrigued by the title of this ad. What could this gentleman possibly mean?

It seems a lot of women have difficulty recycling their Thanksgiving meal. If only turkey fit into the narrow definitions of "paper" "plastic" or "alumnium." What if your turkey is made of plastic, but stuffed with aluminum? With a glass glaze? How do you recycle it then?

This dude will help. He will eat your meal after you have eaten it. He will eat it, not from the dinner table, but "straight from your ass" (bypassing any tricky middlemen).

My problem is this: "This way I get to enjoy the same feast you did just a day later." Somehow I think it's not exactly the same feast. But I may be just pulling that out of my ass.

Also, that assumes that you don't relieve yourself at all Thurday night. In all likelihood, this dude will be helping you recycle your Friday morning Egg McMuffin. But then again, every little bit of recycling helps Mother Earth.

Recycle your Thanksgiving Meal Ladies - m4w


Reply to: pers-238637635@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-22, 3:29PM EST


Id love help you recycle your Thursday meal. You spend Thursday feasting on your thanksgiving meal. Then Friday you feed me your recycled meal straight from your ass. This way I get to enjoy the same feast you did just a day later. Any takers ladies.

No comments: