Tuesday, November 21, 2006

When I say hide the twinkie, I mean an actual twinkie

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/cas/238039704.html

The author of this post knows her fantasy is a little weird, so I'll cut her some slack.

She's a larger woman searching for extramarital sex. And by the way, if your 400lb wife cheats on you, I'd start picking which daytime talk show you want to appear on now or else she'll end up doing it for you.

She wants to play hide the twinkie, which I had at first guessed was some sort of euphamism for sex (hiding your penis, which looks like a twinkie, inside of her). But no, she meant an actual twinkie. That's just sad.

It's even sadder that her body is big enough that it can actually hide a twinkie and that you may have difficulty finding it. It's even sadder still that she wants to play the game several times, suggesting that there are several different hiding places on her body.

Oh, and as an aside, by the way... if you want to poop on her... yeah, she "may" be okay with that. She's naturally shy about the idea. It's not something normal, something she can be up front about. Like hide the twinkie.

bbw seeking some weird fun - w4m - 30


Reply to: pers-238039704@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-21, 11:19AM EST


I am 5'2",400lbs, and have a weird sense of humor. I am married, and cannot do this with my husband. You may find this weird, but I accept my wieght, and want to have some fun with it. I want to go out, have some drinks, go to a motel, or your place cause im married. Then I want to play hide the twinkie. I will hide it on my body, and you have to find it with your mouth, no hands. We will do this a few times, and then if you turn me on enough, I will be more than willing to sleep with you. I know this sounds weird, or degrading, but hey, its my fantasy, if you are not interested, dont respond. If you are into defecation, I may be too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!