Saturday, November 18, 2006

Smooth

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cas/236521852.html

Hey baby. I want you to come over. Why? Well for sex, but let's pretend it's "so we can talk." We do, after all, have so much to talk about.

This is just one example of how smooth this guy talks. Another example is, "I want the lights to stay low from beginning to end... I'd love for you to leave before I need to turn them on again," which is smooth talking for "I don't want to look at you and when we're done, I'd like you out of my apartment." This guy is like Don Juan (or possibly someone who doesn't like big electric bills)(or someone who has no electricity and wants a creative excuse why the lights are never on in his apartment).

The post reaches a climax with "Your hand will guide my throb while have my tong caresses that hard nipple"

Personally, I've never had a hand guide my throb before. I'd just love a hand to point out where my throb is.

I also think it's a creative touch to massage a nipple with a tong (perhaps of the salad variety?). But which nipple, you ask? Well, the hard one. Yeah, that one. Not the soft one.

Finally, the author admits he's excited just thinking about the things "i want you to do to you." Personally, after the throb and the tongs, I'm surprised he's turned on by what you're doing to yourself. But you probably can do you better than this man of indeterminate age or appearance.

SWEET - m4w


Reply to: pers-236521852@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-17, 11:48PM EST


i want you to come over so we can talk

i want the lights to stay low from the beginning and

I'd love for you to leave before

i need to turn them on again.

I'd love to kiss your neck ,your lips,your body.

i want to tell you about all the things i love to do to your body...

you can wear whatever you'd like. play dress up.toys..high heels, boots, a dress for me to lift up,

or a ponytail for me to hold.

I'd like for to run my hand very slowly up your leg and pull your panties to the side

when you can't take anymore. Your hand will guide my throb while have my tong caresses that hard nipple

I'm getting hard just thinking about the things i want you to do to you.

No comments: