Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving themes are unnecessary

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/239018686.html

Happy Thanksgiving!

I understand it's a holiday, but that doesn't mean you have to make your anonymous internet sex requests festive. Unless you're this dude. Allow me to translate/de-festive-ize:

That doggy bag = Bag of food
Aunt Rose = a symbol of family or anyone from your real life that you're escaping from to meet with this total stranger, also a sign that your real life is really sad if you need an escape like this
Putting it to work = Dumping its contents all over your boobs
Nasty mashed potatoes = Nasty mashed potatoes
Your delicious jugs = your boobs, the place where he wants to rub "nasty mashed potatoes" in one of those "this sounded sexy in theory but now I just have mashed potatoes all over my boobs" fantasies
A little better = Laden with the warm white thick goo that is mashed potato
My hot meat = Not actual food, but the author's genitals
Your potatoes = I think he means your boobs, especially given the title of the ad and the fact your boobs are now swimming in actual potatoes
Man-gravy = The warm white thick goo that is the author's semen
Bring it to work Monday = Possibly the stupidest thing ever to do with this stranger's semen that used to be on your boobs. Like why would you ever do that?
Throw it in the fridge and see if someone steals it = An actual reason to bring the man-gravy into work. It would actually be pretty awesome if someone stole it.

I respect this ad only because the author himself is curious why the above nonsense turns you on. Even he needs to have it explained to him.

Mashed potato titty fuck - m4w - 31


Reply to: pers-239018686@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-23, 4:51PM EST


So what better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than taking out that doggy bag from Aunt Rose and putting it to work. Let's slap some of those nasty mashed potatoes between your delicious jugs and see if we can make them a little better. I'll slide my hot meat in your potatoes and add my man-gravy. You can taste test, or you can bring it to work Monday and throw it in the fridge and see if someone steals it.

I'm fun to talk to, look at and eat with. Send a pic and let me know why this turns you on.

No comments: