Saturday, November 11, 2006

MAYBE WE CAN WATCH A MOVIE

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/233001282.html

She's looking for a little compensation, but the fact she's a hooker only comes out at the end of this bizarre post. Instead we learn early on only that she's a lesbian who insists on ALL CAPS.

She's clever (Let's Kick can have two meanings when you're a foot fetishist).

We have permission to touch AND massage her feet, leaving open the possibility of a movie (My Left Foot, perhaps?)

Maybe I get so hot that I cum in between her toes (she loves that), but probably not because that's really ridiculous.

LETS KICK ..... - w4m - 21


Reply to: pers-233001282@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-10, 4:29PM EST


YOU CAN TOUCH AND MASSAGE MY FEET.. MAYBE WE CAN WATCH A MOVIE.. MAYBE YOU GET SO HOT FROM ME TOUCHING YOUR DICK WITH MY FEET THAT YOU CUM ALL OVER AND IN BETWEEN MY TOES... I LOVE THAT....I AM A SINGLE WOMAN WHO PREFERS SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMAN(NOT MEN)BUT LOVE TO FULFILL MY FETISH WITH TOUCHING SOMEONE WITH MY FEET... IF YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE IT WORTH MY TIME, THEN I AM UP FOR IT ON THIS SEXY EVENING...I CANNOT HOST,BUT I WILL COME TO YOU...I AM LOOKING FOR A LITTLE COMPENSTATION. I HAVE A PICTURE AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL SKIP OVER YOU...

No comments: