Saturday, November 11, 2006

The difference between hurt and harm

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/233486961.html

This one starts off with a normal enough subject line: Do you like pain?

I thought they meant bread, so I clicked. I learned that the poster is "skilled in spanking, the use of clothespins, bondage and floggers." Ahh, the fine art of floggers. He is skilled well in this art. After having taken a three hour course in a hotel meeting room, our poster knows the risks involved and the delicate procedures involved in attaching clothespins to people.

"Most importantly I know the difference between hurt and harm." Good job! Now do you also know how the two are closely related?

The poster only wants replies from "sane" females, by which he means "females who want clothespins and flogging from some internet stranger." You can't just practice the fine art of spanking on anybody.

My favorite closing line: "If you don't know [you want me to flog you] but know you do [want me to flog you] I can help you realize it [presumably through the fine art of floggery]."

No comments: