Saturday, November 11, 2006

I want the spatula!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/232739688.html

I love that this post comes from Westchester.

Now I'm from the old west, where gunslinging was the traditional means of giving out punishment, and we'd usually wait for the sheriff to dole it out. But this kind lady is asking guilty people to come forward and get their comeuppance.

Not just with hands, either. You could get it with the other traditional Westchester punishment tools. Like a hairbrush. Or a bath brush (?). Or a spatula.

"But when it's all over and you're standing with your nose in the corner showing off your well-spanked bottom you'll feel better." Imagine this for a second. So she finishes spanking you. Then you turn to a corner and just stand there? And somehow you feel better?

"Write me soon, the longer you wait, the worse it will be." I like her strategy: instill fear to incentivize a reply. If you don't write her at all, she will come to your house and wail on you with a remote control. Or a playstation. Or a tire iron.

any naughty boys need a spanking? - w4m - 22


Reply to: pers-232739688@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-10, 3:05AM EST


It's alright sweetie. I know you've got a lot of guilt. It's time to let it out. Be a good boy, own up to your punishment. You know that you deserve it. Tell me what you did and I'll decide just how much punishment you need. You're going to tell me exactly what you did and why you deserve to be spanked like a bad little boy. You may only need to be put over my knee and handspanked, or you may need the hairbrush, bath brush, belt or spatula. But when it's all over and you're standing with your nose in the corner showing off your well-spanked bottom you'll feel better. Write me soon, the longer you wait, the worse it will be.

No comments: