Tuesday, November 14, 2006

stephen king minus talent plus misogyny

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/234770807.html

The action begins as you enter your apartment. Maybe you're intrigued by the fact that the author is pretending to kidnap you, helping you play out a fantasy of power dynamics. Little do you know what's in store for you...

Over the course of this million page manifesto, we learn that your new friend will grab your hair and call you cunt like a bunch of times. On the upside, you get to almost kick him in the groin (inserting the word "almost" was a smart move on his part).

Later on you bite his tongue and then, long story short, more hair pulling ensues. I think this dude may be in the second or third grade as this story involves a lot of groin kicks and hair pulling.

In classic comic book style, our villain announces, "I've got you now, cunt! Let's see how much of a woman you are bitch." In real life no one is ever that witty, but les mots justes do not escape this literary figure.

Ten pages later, the villain takes a delicate knife and performs bra-ectomy on you. I'm actually impressed the author remembered that you were tied up and thus it was the only way your bra was coming off. Kudos for continuity!

"You shriek in agony. I laugh at you." Seriously ladies, this guy sounds like a winner. Don't all email him at once.

Up next, he leaves and goes to the kitchen (which is the first sign that we're dealing with a real man). When he returns, you can't see what he's brought back with him. This tidbit isn't really explained. I guess you've gone blind-ish temporarily from shock or something. I wish there was DVD commentary to explain this.

After you scream a lot and ask for the villain to go away (you really have a very one dimensional character in this story), the villain causes you to almost pass out from pain.

Around this point is where I dont think the author even wants a sexual partner anymore so much as an outlet for the worst rape fantasy erotica ever. There are times when he seems to mock his own sexual skill. "There is no end to your ordeal" He puts you in a "horrible position." "You derive no pleasure from the act."

In the next chapter, we discover your anus is tiny. Congrats?

It's left unexplained how his large penis glides so easily into your tiny anus, but I can assume that his penis can shape-shift as one of its many magical superhero powers.

After the villain's orgasm, you justifiably say that it is a fine time for him to leave.

Then comes his catch phrase, "I'm just warming up, cunt." Followed by... you guessed it... more hair pulling! I love this guy!

After more sex, the author employs the never-gets-old ending of suggesting that there is no end and that this torture will go on forever.

Adding insult to injury, he snores!

Finally after 25MB of text, the author forgets to give details about his proposed encounter and, gratified by his own fantasy, probably fell asleep. It's just as well, since anyone who attempted to read the whole ad had long since died of old age.

Can you take it....? - m4w


Reply to: pers-234770807@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-14, 2:01PM EST


You are entering your apartment. I push my way in behind you. One hand goes across your mouth and the other around your waist. "Make a sound andI'll hurt you bitch!" You bite my hand hard and I let go of you.You try to kick me in the groin. I step aside, catch your leg and yank it upwards. You go flying to the floor, the wind knocked out of you. I throw myself on top of you, pinning you to the ground. "You'll pay forthat bite Cunt!" I try to kiss you but you move your head from side to side avoiding my lips. I grab a fistful of your hair in each hand and yank it hard. You cry out as your head is immobilized. I bring my mouth down on yours and kiss you. You refuse to admit my tongue into your mouth. I apply more pressure and your mouth opens. As my tongue thrusts in to your mouth you bite it, hard. I yell and jump back. You scramble to your feet and run for the next room. I jump up and grab your hair yanking you back. I back hand you across the face and you stumble back, stunned. I grab you and carry you into the bedroom. I throw you on the bed. I lift your arms over your head and quickly tie each arm to the headboard
"I've got you now Cunt and you're going to pay for those bites" "Let?s see how much of a woman you are you bitch" I straddle your belly and reach out and slowly start un- buttoning your blouse from the top. My eyes eagerly devour your exposed pale white flesh. You shiver and start to sob as you realize how helpless you are. I yank the flaps of your opened blouse aside and see your breasts heaving,encased in a low cut white bra.
I see your nipples standing at attention and smile. I bring out a pen knife and place it under the front of your bra between your breasts. You shiver at the feel of the cold metal "Please don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you want"
"You're going to do whatever I want anyway, and as for not hurting you , you should have thought of that before you bit me". I cut apart the center of your bra, then I reach up and cut the supporting straps on either side. I put the knife away and, with a big leer on my face I lift the bra off your body and toss it aside.I smile at your stiff nipples "One good bite deserves another" I bend down and savagely bite first your right nipple and then your left, hard, very hard. You shriek in agony. I laugh at you. Tears are flowing down your face. I lean down and lick them off of your cheeks.You shiver in revulsion and cry some more.
I reach down and start milking your breasts, squeezing them as hard as I possibly can. You are screaming in agony and I keep squeezing, my face getting redder with the effort. I get off of you and go into the kitchen. You wonder why, but you?re glad that I?m not on you. I come back in with something in each hand. You can?t see what it is. I suddenly reach out and start rubbing an ice cube over each of your nipples. You scream and I laugh as I watch your nipples thicken and lengthen in response to the ice.
I do this for several minutes and then I toss the ice away. "NowI've really got something to work with" I reach out, the thumb and index finger of each hand grabbing the respective nipple and I start to squeeze each nipple as hard as I can. Even as I'm squeezing I'm lifting your nipples and your breasts as far up from your torso as I can. You hear screams of agony and suddenly realize that you?re the one screaming. The torture goes on for what seems like an eternity.
I suddenly stop the breast torture and you breathe a sigh of relief. I straddle your belly with my back to you and reach out lifting your skirt up over your sheer skimpy panties.
"Leave me alone" "Shut the fuck up Bitch, You belong to me"
I reach out to touch your cunt through the panties and stop in disbelief. "You stinking bitch!!! You?re wet!!! You?re getting off on this!!"
"No I?m not. Get off of me" I ignore your screams and rip the panties off your body. I grab each leg and spread them securing them under my arms. "Now you're really gonna pay for those bites Cunt" I insert first one finger,then a second and then a third into your vagina.I start grabbing and twisting your flesh inside as hard as I can. You try to twist yourself away from me but there is no escape. You are screaming your throat raw. I suddenly rip my hand free of you and you almost pass out from the pain.
There is no end to your ordeal. I get off of you and position myself between your legs. You moan as my tongue flicks out brutally assaulting your clitoris. Then for a brief moment my teeth replace my tongue and you scream even louder than before.
I raise myself off of your vagina and grab your legs. I raise each leg over your body and tie it to the top of the headboard above your arms.Your muscles scream out at this horrible position. The muscles on your legs stand out in sharp relief as you struggle. You look up and see me stripping.You cry out as you see the size of my cock which is engorged by the sight before me. Both your vagina and anus are presented for my consideration andthere is escape. I figuratively, if not literally drool as I inspect the feast before me. "Please just leave. Leave me alone. You?ve done enough"
"I haven?t even started yet Bitch"
I mount the bed and place my cockhead against your tiny anus. I start pushing my way into you. You strain every muscle trying to lock me out but it is to no avail.My cock eases it?s way into you and you cry out in pain and humiliation. Then the cries turn to sheer agony as I press forward and enter you to the hilt I?m pounding in and out of you as you moan in abject surrender. The ordeal goes on forever and you wish that I would come to finish it but that is not to be. After an eternity I come ,one racking ejaculation after another. I finally pull out of you and a mixture of come and blood drips out of your ass. You collapse moaning and sobbing.
"You got what you want, just leave"
"I?m just warming up Cunt"
I untie you and drag you to your feet. I have finally broken you. I sit on the edge of the bed with my legs spread and put you on your knees before me.I wrap a thick length of you long blonde hair in my fist and pull. "You don't resist. You?re going to suck my dick and if I feel a tooth just once I'll break that skinny neck of yours" My cock reeks of my come and your ass and is revolting to you but the prospect of having you eat me is obviously a turn on as you see a drop of come emerge from the tip of my penis. The hand that isn?t holding your hair grabs the back of your head tightly and forces it down on my cock. You have no choice so you suck me as I want. To your horror you feel me expanding within your mouth. I?m gagging you andyou're scared. My hand forces your head down still more. You fear that you?ll pass out but my cock keeps pounding and my hands give you no escape. Suddenly you feel the hand on the back of your head pulling you backand I pull my cock free.
I pile a few pillows on the bed and throw your unresisting body on top of them, face down. You feel the bed springs moan as I climb onto the bed behind you.
My cock has been revived by your blow job and it violently pushes its way into your tender pussy. I smile as I feel your tight pussy is moist in spite or perhaps because of everything that has gone before.
I pound in and out of you faster and faster for many minutes. In spite of your moistness you feel your cunt being rubbed raw. You derive no pleasure from the act as you know that you are just a receptacle for my unbridled lust.
Finally I come yet again filling you to overflowing. I pull out and collapse with a smile on my face. You try and crawl away using the last vestiges of your strength. I reach out and grab your hair pulling you back. I get up and once again tie you to the bed.
"What now?"you ask in a very meek voice. "Now I sleep for a few hours and then we start all over again" . Your tied body collapses on the bed. In a few moments the silence is broken by my snores and the racking sobs that grip your body

No comments: