Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lesbian Frank McCourt

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cas/240024100.html

I don't know if you've ever been to the Bronx, and if you're a Master of the Universe then you probably haven't, you know that folks there speak with Irish slang. This is the environment from which Tis my Tasty was born. Tis means it is and tasty, from the context of the ad, I guess means vagina. Thus, in American English, the title would be "It is my Vagina." The subtitle would be "But I will share it with you."

The ad begins with a commentary on the state of contemporary affairs: It should be much more simple (simpler?) than it has been. True!

After a reasonable request for women to hook up with the author, she clarifies: we simply take care of each other in that way. I don't see what this adds to her previous request, but it makes it sound like finding a chick to make out with on the internet is some sort of community building effort.

The author has no time for men. However, she has time for women. A lot of bi women only date women because men take up too much time in general. It takes forever for men to orgasm, to go to the bathroom, for them to get off of their period, to get dressed and put on makeup. It's an understandable yet unfortunate situation.

Tis my Tasty - w4w - 31


Reply to: pers-240024100@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-26, 10:26AM EST


It should be much more simple than it has been. Any single women in the area interested in hooking up? We simply take care of each other in that way. I'm attractive, clean and dd free. I am bi but have no time for men. I want to just get together with my homegirls and make mouth happy. So, holla if you hear me. Please reply with pics and I will do the same.

No comments: