Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Medium Intensity Sex.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/240936774.html

Do you know what imma do? Imma gonna tell you.

Imma break the rubber. And you are gonna love it, baby.

This dude actually talks like that.

Are you the kind of girl who knows that, if you have sex with strangers from the internet, that maybe a condom is a good idea, and yet lets Imma McGrammar break it anyway because you "are secretly in love with the idea of feeling the warm rush of sperm filling you," then you are this dude's kind of girl.

That's a very specific kind. I don't know if you want to be that kind. I think the STD, pregnancy, and mental retardation rates among that kind of girl is somewhere around 80%.

In other news, no holding back and no pulling out = maximum intensity sex! Can you handle it?

I haven't held back or pulled out in most of the sex I've had, and to be honest, there must be more intensity possible in sex. I think, at best, he's describing medium intensity sex. Maybe if...

1) He were some sort of nano-technology-enhanced superman, like I saw having sex once in an episode of The Outer Limits
2) His sperm travelled at such incredible speed that they became either pure light or pure energy (I'm unsure how relativity works, so I'll give you credit for either).
3) The chick exploded

Imma break the rubber - m4w - 30


Reply to: pers-240936774@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-28, 1:26AM EST


...and you are gonna love it, baby.

You are secretly in love with the idea of feeling the warm rush of sperm filling you, even though your rational side makes you tell your lovers to put on a condom.

Is this you? Then you are my kind of girl.

What do I have to offer? A thick 8 to put somewhere oh-so-tight, a promise to lick before I stick, the stamina to ride long and hard.

No holding back, no pulling out - maximum intensity sex! Can you handle it? One night only, as many rounds shot in you as you want. Pic for pic.

No comments: