Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What's in this for me? I mean, besides sperm..

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/234592697.html

I don't see why a guy would respond to this ad. The author basically says, "Hey, you're insecure about your manliness, right? Well, why not give up altogether and let me take your wife? In fact, you should leave the bedroom altogether and whimper and cry in some other room."

I fail to see what's in this for Cowboy Will. Well, I guess the pleasure of continuing to pay for my wife's lifestyle, the confirmation that I have no manhood, the posh accomodations of my own guestroom, paying for some other dude's travel, and the kind words of my wife the next morning: "Thanks honey for letting me finally enjoy sex now that it's with someone else." Oh, and also the pleasure of having to pay for a new set of pantyhose. (Don't rip those! They cost money...)

What makes this even weirder is that on two different occasions, the author makes reference to his "seed" (three if you count the special offer of you paying his transportation fees to come do your wife in exchange for the honor of eating his adultery juice).

He travels frequently around the west (why even mention this?). Also, what does he mean west? Like not the Orthodox world? Like the New World? Like California? Does anyone even call California "the west" anymore? Is he a frontiersman?

Also, 5'10, 170, trimmed beard... this dude doesn't really sound like a bull. Heck, I could kick this guy's ass (and pull at his trimmed beard). Come on, dude. Admit it.

Your bed, your wife, my sperm - m4mw - 32


Reply to: pers-234592697@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-14, 5:16AM EST


Admit it.

You know she isn't satisfied with your sex life. You already suspect she's had a little fun on the side when she's on a "girls' night out." And you can't blame her. She has needs. She'll always love you, for the way you pamper her and provide for her. But she deserves a man in her life. A real man. One who doesn't ask permission before he bends her over. One who tears her pantyhose open at the crotch if she doesn't take them down fast enough. One well equipped enough to fill her completely, enough to take her breath away as he bottoms out inside her. One who KNOWS how hard she will cum when she is pinned underneath him, feels his body tensing, hears his breathing get heavier... when she knows she's moments away from feeling that delicious warm rush of seed inside her.

I know you love your wife. Don't keep her waiting. What better gift can you give her, than giving her permission to ride a stallion, in the privacy of her own bed, while you listen from the guest room down the hall? She'll thank you for it in the morning.

Experienced professional white bull, 5'10, 170, dark hair, blue eyes, trimmed beard. Educated, intelligent, disease free of course. Travel frequently around the west. Contact me to make arrangements to bring me into your lives. Heck, if you want to fly me down, I'll even let you watch and eat the creampie.

No comments: