Friday, November 24, 2006

I love HJ. I hope that pleases you.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/239165403.html

Do you know what my relationship lacks? The hot sex.

Because of this I am looking for a girl (or a woman, I have no preference) who is looking for the same thing (another girl or woman, I guess) but not someone who is trying to loose the love one at home.

What does "loose the love one at home" mean?

Well Love One is the technical call sign of any aircraft that has your husband on it, like Air Force One is for the president. The author of this ad doesn't want anyone who would sabotage Love One by loosening screws on it, etc. The author finds homicidal/terrorist actions sort of a turnoff and definitely unneccessary to the pursuit of the hot sex.

The author is a man who loves pleasing the women he is with, which is way easier than pleasing women who are somewhere else. And far more considerate considering the fact that the women you are with are right in front of you right now waiting for pleasure, so why please other people?

How does he please women? Besides loveable standards (and roleplaying...) there is also "dressing her up". From my personal experience, I know nothing pleases women more sexually than being dressed up by men. And yet this guy cant find his sexual match/woman who will call him back.

The author has a goat-tee (a tee shirt with a goat on it? a golf tee with a goat on it?). When you're 36 and have the internet, you're old enough to look up the fact that your beard is spelled goatee.

SEX FOR HOURS - m4w - 36 (Midtown East)


Reply to: pers-239165403@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-24, 8:27AM EST


I am in a relationship that lacks the hot sex. I love to try new things. I am looking for a girl or woman that is looking for the same thing I am looking for but not trying to loose the love one at home. I am a man that loves pleasing the women I am with whether its hours of forplay, massages, roleplaying, dressing her up, I love HJ oral anal. I just cant seem to find my sexual match. If your looking for a NSA sexual relationship. please respond with a pic. I am 6ft 220lbs I have a goat-tee

No comments: