Saturday, November 18, 2006

Large and in charge

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/236549512.html

You know what I could go for right about now? The answer to this question is usually some kind of food, but in this case it's a large woman.

The author of this ad knows how to sweet talk a lady. I personally don't know any woman that wouldn't like to be described as "large and in charge." She'd be like Charles from that TV show where he was in charge. And what woman wouldn't want to be Scott Baio?

Like a fortune cookie, the author then predicts that your wish, whatever it may be (the career of my dreams? financial independence?) will be eagerly granted. That was a nice touch, but I wish the ad also provided lucky lotto numbers as well.

The author is open to women of any race, within reason. Seriously, if you're black or middle eastern, that's just not reasonable, ok? He's not crazy.

He's willing to host, but he knows that it suits you best to come to him. He's 5'9, 175, cute blond hair, and grey eyes. And his ideal woman... is the same! Which is strange because that's large, but not large enough to be in charge.

I could go for a BBW, right about now - m4w - 24 (Union Square)


Reply to: pers-236549512@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-18, 1:29AM EST


I'm looking a woman that's large and in-charge to have her way with me tonight. Your wish will be eagerly granted. Open to all age and race (within reason).

ME: 5'9 175, cute blonde hair, grey eyes, well-educated, drug and disease free (you too please)

I can host at my apt. near u. square or I can travel to you (which suits you best). Please let me know

No comments: