Sunday, November 12, 2006

Do you have a thing for douchebags?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/233780410.html

How do you know if you're a suitable, qualified lady/nympho?

Well if your breasts are radioactive, that's bad. But what about kevlar or cement, cowboy will? Bad news, lady. That's bad, too.

If you're 48... too bad. 47 is the precise cutoff. Sorry grandma.

If you're a feminist, that's not a dealbreaker, just make a quick trip at the factory (the hospital/taxicab where you were born?) and get that fixed.

But I say it's worth changing your body and mind if it means going to a cave (that makes me feel comfortable) to get inspected by a guy who refers to his ex's as dinosaurs. After all, who wouldn't want to be considered inventory?

Geez, I'm looking for sex on the internet, not to be treated like a piece of meat!

A special man seeking qualified ladies (Upper East Side)


Reply to: pers-233780410@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-12, 2:33PM EST


Well cultured cave man type seeks nymphomaniacal female (21-47) for ongoing sexual encounters. Having recently rid myself of my Tyrannosaurus Ex, I now have time to accomodate a variety of suitable females. No druggies, drama, or dimwits allowed in my cave! Neither should those with breasts of cement, plutonium, lead, nuclear materials, kevlar, or any other unatural or radioactive substance apply. Nor should you apply if your mind has been fried with political correctness, feminism, or any other mindworping delusion for which you should be sent back to the factory. Applicant must be orally skilled and an enthusiastic worshipper. Send a explicit, revealing photo and phone number and I will determine if you qualify for an audtion for inclusion in my very select and expanding inventory. I look forward to examining you more closely.

No comments: