Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You may need this, in the same way that I may be Elvis

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/234609212.html

There is a chance that you need this 40 year old dude whom you know nothing about to go down on you in his van. I will concede the metaphysical possibility of that being true.

He does, after all, own a van without windows, which is ideal for such an encounter, no? And it certainly is a comfortable and relaxed environment for oral sex, one that basically lends itself to the female orgasm. Unfortunately, this is a special van that is capable only of going to exit 63. Nowhere else, or the van may explode or windows may magically appear.

You can trust him. He is very "discept" (which sounds like deception, which suggests maybe you can't trust him...)

He will go down on you until you are done. I think he means until you orgasm, but he could also mean until you have had sex (which seems impossible if he's just going down on you) or until your life is over (which seems like a good way to die, minus the dark windowless van off the long island expressway with a stranger you met off the internet part).

He looks for nothing in return (like Superman or the Gideons). He signs his name (I think) B-mat. So if you're looking for a man with a stupid nickname and a van that was probably built to transport lumber or electrical equipment and definitely not to serve as a forum for oral intercourse, you may need this guy.

Lastly, he feels the need to say twice that this is no strings attached. If some dude goes down on you in his dark windowless death-van in the middle of Suffolk county, I think it may go without saying that marriage or long term emotional ties aren't really going to be an issue.

You may need this - m4w - 40


Reply to: pers-234609212@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-14, 8:03AM EST


Do you need a man to go down on you until you are done,NSA very discept,I have a van without windows and can meet at exit 63, I look for nothing in return but for you to enjoy a NSA orgasm,
let me know
B-mat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to vouch for my bud B-mat. He is the most decept guy I know.