Monday, November 13, 2006

Nordstrom's is a hotbed of lesbian sexual tension

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cas/234407549.html

"This is a means of a sexual confession." I don't know what that means. I think it means that you're gonna tell me something about you and sex, which kinda goes without saying when you post on CL.

Our author goes on to tell us she has hot fantasies about her coworkers (like 90% of America). What do these hot fantasies entail, you ask? They're about having sex with said coworkers. Surprise!

We learn that the author plays with herself at work (which you'd think the anti-shoplifting cameras would catch, no?) But then comes this startling fact:

Our author won't share a picture of her face "for obvious reason". I hate to break this to the author, and I have the deepest respect for folks who work retail, but come on. You're not a Senator. You're not a CEO. You work at Nordstrom's. Your public career won't come crashing down if you share your face.

We are offered the chance to swap photos and our generous author has graciously said, "You don't need to work at Nordstrom's," which I think vastly opens up her dating pool beyond "lesbians who work at Connecticut Nordstrom's."

In the end, this post doesn't promise any actual action. It's just chat and photo swap. But when you work at Nordstrom's, I guess you get used to settling for window shopping.

Sexy Thoughts At Nordstrom's - w4w - 25


Reply to: pers-234407549@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-13, 6:56PM EST


I work at Nordstroms and this is a means of a sexual confession. Most of my female co-workers would discribed me a conservative but what they do not know if the hot fantasies I have about having sex with them. There are so man times under my conservative business suit that my wet pussy is bare so I can touch myself as I have the thought of a hot and attractive female customer asks for my help after seeing her in her sexy bra and tanga. I wonder how many other women who work or Nordstroms single or married who get wet a work or have sexual fantasies about a co worker. Will exchange a photo..sorry face for obvious reason. You dont have to work at Nordstroms...come on girls who else lust after a sexy co worker or customer...?

No comments: