Saturday, November 25, 2006

MASTERBATION/my spacebar is broken

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/239486332.html

Masterbation. We've all done it, right? Well then my search for a woman to join me isn't that unreasonable. So please read.

The author of this ad took those four sentences above and made them into one very simple sentence, conjoined by the greatest punctuation mark ever: the forward slash.

If you're unfamiliar with masterbation (or its unique spelling in Westchester), you may not know that "it can be very pleasurable." It's weird that the author has to tell us this because, according to his empirical findings, he thinks we have all done it.

He also thinks it may be a taboo subject, but he isn't very sure. He thinks we do it in private and that no one else knows about it (except, I guess, the author). This guy is the next Alfred Kinsey, minus the ability to spell.

When the author described the 69 position, he describes a very lazy sexual act. He'll just watch you pleasure yourself while you just check out his "package." I guess at 47, that may be all that he has the energy to do.

This handsome and friendly chap (maybe he's British?) will lick you to the point of orgam after you've stradled his face. He's also sincere, which is what you're probably looking for in an older gentleman who has taught you so much about masterbation.

MASTERBATION/we've all done it/iso a woman to join in/please read - m4w - 47


Reply to: pers-239486332@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-24, 10:20PM EST


masterbation can be very pleasurable,I think we have all done it.I think maserbation is a taboo subject,it is something that we do in private,which no one usually knows about.the thought of watching someone else pleasure themselves while I pleasure
myself is quite erotic,perhaps not to the point of orgasm right away,we can switch off
& I can caress other parts of your body,perhaps slip a finger or two in your pussy while your touching yourself,& maybe slip a finger in your asshole or maybe have fingers in both holes at the same time,or I can just kiss you on the lips or lick your nipples,rub my hard cock on your nipples,or I can climb on top in the 69 position & watch you masterbate close up while you check out my package from behind,or any combination of the above,I think you get the picture.I can slowly stroke my cock while you take my balls in your mouth & slowly slip a finger in my asshole,or stradle my face & rub your hot pussy juice on my face.or we can masterbate together,kissing & touching,or I can finish bringing you to orgam with my tongue if that,s what you desire.
Please send some thoughts of what you would like & perhaps a phone # so we can make it happen.I'm a very handsome & friendly chap.D&d free & sexy & sincere.

No comments: