Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I hate you call me now!!!!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/234908371.html

The author seems to be very upset at her reader. Her very first sentence includes a demand to get the fuck out w/ 2 exclamation points. The same sentence also includes a demand to lick her caramel vagina (cargina?), so she is sending somewhat mixed messages.

"I am not interested in pleasing you in any way!!" How can I say no to that?

In order to be with this woman, I have to be discrete. Luckily, I am an integer.

The mixed messages continue with "Do you understand that I will not [various sexual things a guy may enjoy]!!!!!" followed immediately by "send your picture!". After all, this woman won't not fuck, suck, or be fingered by anyone. You have to be pretty damn sexy if you want to not get some from her.

Don't let the forceful language, raw anger, and exclamation points fool you. This woman is drama free.

Lick and Leave - w4m


Reply to: pers-234908371@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-14, 6:24PM EST


Lick my caramel pussy and then get the fuck out!! I am disease free,drug free (but 420 friendly), and drama free. Looking to use a man only for his tongue. I am not interested in pleasing you in any way!!! You must be disease free, drug free and very discrete. Do you understand I will not suck you,fuck you, or be fingered by you!! send your picture!



UPDATE 11/15: She's into cops! She has also, apparently, moved to New Jersey.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cas/234944818.html

Any sexy cops that like to eat pussy?? - w4m


Reply to: pers-234944818@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-14, 7:47PM EST


do you want to eat disease free caramel pussy? Are you a disease free cop that love to eat pussy and want to be very discrete about. I am a slim,tall caramel woman that have a fantasy to be like by a cop. Rules, you must be disease free, drama free, and drug free. I will not be fucked, suck your cock or be fingered. send your picture

No comments: