Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Let's go to prison!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/237763538.html

I'm not only surprised inmates get to use the internet, I'm surprised they get to use the internet at 11:14p.

The author of this ad comforts us with the knowledge that she has never killed anybody. I feel better already.

She is in jail. For what? Well, that's something we'll find out when it's already too late to back out of her knowing who you are and having an IP she can trace to find you.

Apparently, GUARDS are GROSS, which means that all of the Cinemax movies about women in jail are GROSSly inaccurate. That's a shame. However, based on her cup size, they aren't wholly inaccurate.

Unlike most ads, which seek sex for the immediate future, this one is to plan a conjugal visit in a month. That will give you enough time to learn how to please her deepest fantasies, which include:

a) hiding cigarettes and iron files inside of your body
b) tattoos of prison blueprints all over your back
c) quickly running for governor and obtaining the ability to grant pardons
d) rape "fantasy" involving the dirty bitch who ratted her out to the police
e) role playing "game" where you dress up in women's clothes and pretend to be her, all while she dresses up in men's clothes and walks out of jail

I'm behind bars--out in 3-12 months--let's talk or .......... - w4m - 38


Reply to: pers-237763538@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-20, 11:14PM EST


OK this has to be quick b/c I only get 30 min/day on the computer. NOOOO I didn't kill anybody. I'll explain why I'm here when we talk. Sure there are plenty of women around but no MEN except GUARDS and they are GROSS. Conjugal coming up in mid-December--hoping to hook up.
What do you think? Your pic will get mine and let's talk about it.
38-redhead (real (wink wink))very feminine, 5'7", 38DD w/ lips that can go all night long. Take a chance on me. You won't be sorry. Give me something to read to pass the time.......thanks.

No comments: