Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Theory of Justice and Orgasms

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/232762090.html

I like how this woman knows that I deserve an orgasm. Sure, I'm a terrible person. But she knows that deep down, I deserve pleasure. I like her outlook.

It's actually fairly Rawlsian. While Nozick may argue that I have done nothing to earn one, she lives in a universe where, behind a veil of ignorance, no one should be born into society not deserving an orgasm.

But my fav part is where she describes her need for a "birthday orgasm." She then writes, " I'm looking to have such an orgasm tomorrow night, which will be Saturday night." I hope she had such an orgasm that night, which was Saturday night.

She is a bit presumptuous at the end. Sound good? She asks. Without letting you answer, she confirms that you've said yes. Good! She says. Well, it is her birthday... weekend...

Hey, You--Trim Slim Indie Boy--Get a Girl Off On Her Birthday! - w4m - 28 (Inwood / Wash Hts)


Reply to: pers-232762090@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-10, 7:07AM EST


Hey everyone! So, it's my birthday! Happy Birthday to Me. For some ODD reason, I am having a hard time finding a man available to give me my birthday orgasm. I'm looking to have such an orgasm tomorrow night, which will be Saturday night. Why should you want to make me cum? Well, I'm very cute--dark red hair, big pouty lips, green eyes, 40DDD, pure curvy fun. Also, I deserve it, and well, so do you. Yes, you'll get to eat your cookies, too, don't worry. But only after a couple of drinks at a local bar.

I prefer tall, slim indie looking boys, 25-40. I could even host. You should be smart, cute, and very very nice and fun as it IS my birthday weekend and I'm looking to have a GOOD time. What do you say? Apply now. Send a face pic and tell me a little bit about yourself. Sound good? Good!

No comments: