Friday, November 24, 2006

Penal Roots: The true story of Ass Slavery

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cas/239273263.html

The author of this ad doesn't waste time with introductions. He goes straight into what he'll do to me first.

I begin lying face dowm on his bed and his tongue slowly entering my "sewwt juicy butthole". I didn't even know I had one of those, but I would imagine the juices he's describing are likely fecal matter. Then, in parenthesis for some reason, my "asswhole" gets licked for so long I am put into a trance.

I kind of wish that in all of the TV shows and movies where a character is put into a hypnotic trance, said trance was induced by anal lickage and not some sort of spun spiral or swinging pocket watch. I wonder if it's even the same kind of trance. "Must kill the Malaysian Prime Minister... anus being licked... Must kill the Malaysian Prime minister..."

Up next my ass gets oiled real good (not like the half assed oil jobs I'm used to) and fingers are inserted into my juicy hot hole (the third name given to my anus thus far). That part of my anatomy, however, is still being prepared for his "hot as stell cock," which will enter down to the "root."

Silly me, I didn't even know that penises had roots. I also didn't know that getting pounded by a madman fit any definition of the word "relaxation." Maybe leaving my anus alone is a more accurate definition of "anal relaxtion." But I'm no anal relaxation expert.

I'm only about 50% sure that the use of the word "shit" at the end of the ad was an intentional pun.

Oddly enough, one of the few words this guy spells correctly is "bowels." But he's only 42, so give this self described ass-pounding madman (but a polite madman who only pounds ass at you command) time to learn spelling.

ANAL RELAXATION - m4w - 42


Reply to: pers-239273263@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-24, 1:29PM EST


first i would start be having you face dowm on my bed with your butt cheeks spread wide open with my tongue slowly working its way into your sewwt juicy butthole (i woould lick your asswhole for a good long while almost putting you in a trance). hearing you moan and see you clutch the sheets will be music to my ears. when you think you cant take anymore then i will start to oil your ass real good and slowing working my fingers one at time up to three in your juicy hot hole do not want to stretch it too much, id like it a little tight for my hard as stell cock and when your asswhole is totally relaxed and lubed, i will slowly intoduce the tip of my cock to the entrance of your ass, slowly inch by ich i will work my way into yor rectum until you become relaxed enough to take it all down to the root and balls (only at you command) i will pound away on your ass lik a madman until you take my hot load deep into your bowels.

shit that would be great wouldn't it?

first timers are more than welcome.

i can host or travel

No comments: