Monday, November 13, 2006

it wasn't just a spanking, it was so much more!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/234288240.html

Don't just settle for a spanking, there's so much more to life! Like, for example, pretending to rob some dude's hotel room.

First of all, kudos to this dude for letting a stranger from the internet mingle with his valuables. That's either gutsy, commitment, or a disaster waiting to happen.

Also, how is his lady supposed to get into the room? If they meet beforehand, doesn't that ruin... um... everything?

I think the so much more in this fantasy is the free morality lesson this dude provides you. He teaches you that there are no free rides in life (before he, presumably, lets you ride him...?).

Okay, my fave line: "In one quick movement I pull your pants and panties down around your thighs leaving you immobilized." Is he batman!? Oh no! My pants are down! I'm totally immobilized! Maybe if your panties self-destruct upon lowering, destroying your legs along with them... and even then I bet you could move somehow.

After that your punishment has just begun, and I'm guessing, will last for twenty to thirty seconds after that.

Spread for a Spanking and so much more... - m4w


Reply to: pers-234288240@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-13, 3:13PM EST


I enter my hotel room to find you trying to steal my valuables. You beg me not to call the police. I tell you that there are no free rides and you reluctantly agree to accept my punishment instead. In a moment you are tied face down on the bed. Your arms are tied to either side of the headboard and pillows are placed under your stomach. In one quick movement I pull your pants and panties down around your thighs leaving you immobilized. I start spanking you as hard as I can for a few minutes until your cheeks are crimson red and you are begging me to stop. I then tell you that you've just begun to pay for your crime. You shiver as you see me undress and before you can say anything further I am on top of you pressing hard against you. Your punishment has just started... Fit and goodlooking man. Your limits adhered too. safe Sex only. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: