Saturday, November 11, 2006

Apology from Summer in Winter

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/233245134.html

So a few days ago, a woman posts http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/232216587.html.

Several days later, the same woman (presumably) apologizes since many men interpreted that string of nouns, adjectives, commas, and lack of spaces as a request for a long term relationship.

She seems to still be on the prowl, as now she has shared more info with us. She wants discretion but has shared with us her name and her worklife. At least she was more discreet than this woman, who wants a discreet fantasy but posts her own sexy photo: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/233216610.html. In her defense, she does live near bye.


My mistake ...I'm sorry! - w4m - 46


Reply to: pers-233245134@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-11, 8:35AM EST


My apology to CL and the men who answered my previous ad looking for a sincere romantic long term relationship. That was not what my ad was intending to imply, my mistake. It was my first time posting, I was interested in meeting a gentleman of means looking for a discreet friend - so I selected the category, I thought, worked best for my ad. I'm not a pro I am a mature attractive African American woman (46) who works 10 hours a day and for this period of time it's just not enough. Anyway, please forgive the unintentional deception.
Sincerely,
Summer

more body,more soul - w4m - 46 (Gramercy)


Reply to: pers-232216587@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-08, 11:47PM EST


soul,jazz,black,good music,good color,good lovers

No comments: