Saturday, November 11, 2006

r u 15 or sumthin? ;D

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/232733255.html

She says she's 22 but I have my doubts. I'm personally interested in her if only because her mouth gets quite a workout. In her first paragraph alone it goes from winking smile to small tongue stuck out to gigantic smile.

I also like her taste. She's specifically interested... in ME!

R u lonely 2nite? - w4m - 22


Reply to: pers-232733255@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-10, 2:24AM EST


I am so bored tonight .. want to have some fun with .. YOU ;)
Anyway .. no sex .. I'm in that time of the month where girls will avoid it :p
But still .. we could have fun doing many other things :D

Please be under 40 y/o .. white or asian .. think u r cute or hot
live in manhattan and can host .. reply with pic, please
Tell me what u want to do when I go over at your place ;)
(also your location too!!!)


About me .. I am a lonely college girl in early 20s
I am pretty and hot .. very fit with D cup breasts
I am asian, petite, clean and d/d free :)

No comments: