Saturday, November 25, 2006

Do you know what I'm sick of?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/239482248.html

The author of this ad claims to have issues. I have no idea what he means. He starts off in a very caring and gentle manner, as well as being up front about his own personal limitations and insecurities.

My only concern is how he could possibly fist a woman and piss in her mouth simultaneously. Maybe he's some sort of gymnast? Maybe he just has really good aim and a phenomenal sense of concentration. Or maybe he has some sort of heat-seeking urine, engineered by the government to piss off terrorists. Oh man that would be so cool/lukewarm!

Also, he claims not to give a shit. Yet, he is sick of the bullshit. He seems to be conflicted in his attitudes towards shit. The author is quite a deep character, and I think that's an attractive quality.

I think any woman would be lucky to meet up with this 39-year old angry loner from Long Island who has offered no description of himself whatsoever, if only to experience his warmth, his generosity towards women, and the possibility of cumming like a fountain (I had no idea fountains could even orgasm).

SICK OF THE BULLSHIT - m4w - 39


Reply to: pers-239482248@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-24, 10:06PM EST


YES I HAVE ISSUES. SO WHAT. I KNOW WHAT I WANT. IF YOU WANT IT TOO GREAT IF NOT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. SO IF ANY OF YOU CUNTS WANT ALL THREE HOLES USED THIS WEEKEND CAPPED OFF WITH MY FIST UP YOUR TWAT WHILE I PISS IN YOUR MOUTH THEN SEND YOU HOME LIKE A GOOD WHORE GET BACK TO ME. EVERYONE ELSE FUCK OFF. AND NO MEN!!! LET ME FUCK YOU LIKE I HATE YOU AND SEE IF YOU DON'T CUM LIKE A FOUNTAIN.

No comments: