Wednesday, November 22, 2006

PASSION!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/238433356.html

I have these fantasies. I want to complete them, like a video game character completes a level.

Who are these fantasies with? Well, despite the fact I don't know your race, they are clearly with you! I see your face of indeterminate color, I stroke your body of indeterminate size, and then I touch your skin of indeterminate age. Oh it's you, baby. It's so you.

He wants to hold you gently, but kind of tight. I hope you like nuance attractive, because this guy is as nuanced as you can get WHEN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND USE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO FINISH ALL OF YOUR RUNON SENTENCES!

He later writes his fantasies are with a lady who has passion like he does. I thought his fantasies were with me! Cowboy Will has been led on :(

He also prefers that you be caucasian, asian, and black. That's quite a specific pedigree he's looking for, but he doesn't care which percentage of each race you are, just so long as you statistically perform, overperform, and underperform in this country's public schools.

FANTASIES! - m4w - 25 (Midtown)


Reply to: pers-238433356@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-22, 4:12AM EST


I HAVE THESE FANTASIES I WANT TO COMPLETE AND THESE FANTASIES ARE WITH YOU! I WANT TO DO SO MUCH WITH YOU! I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR BODY ALL NIGHT AND WAKE UP TO A STEAMY HOT ROUGH SEX! BUT FIRST, I WANT TO UNDRESS YOU SO GENTLY AND KISS YOUR BREASTS, TOUCH BETWEEN YOUR LEGS THEN PUT MY SOFT LIPS ON THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK AND STROKE THE NIGHT AWAY!

I WANT TO ENTER INSIDE YOU FROM BEHIND, I WANT TO HOLD YOU GENTLY BUT KIND OF TIGHT, I WANT TO LOVE YOUR BODY LIKE IT WAS ALL MINE, BUT BEFORE WE GET INTO ALL OF THAT, I WANT TO BE TOUCHED BY YOUR LIPS WHERE IT FEELS SO NICE.

MY FANTASIES ARE WITH A LADY WHO HAS PASSION THE SAME WAY I HAVE.

PREFERABLY ASIAN, CAUCASIAN AND BLACK.

No comments: