Thursday, December 14, 2006

What Women Want

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/248697191.html

I'm no expert when it comes to women's desires. That said, this author is using some basic assumptions about what women want. They seem pretty accurate to me:

  1. Women love it when you call them "older," especially if they're only 25-32. Since no woman is insecure about their age and sicne 25 year olds are over the hill anyway, this is a great tactic.
  2. Women love it when you remind them that men don't find them attractive. It's not a sore subject at all to women, and bringing the subject up only makes them feel better about themselves.
  3. Women enjoy it when you say you're "willing to meet up with you and spend some time with you" as if that is some sort of charity, like you're meeting up with a shut-in or spending some time at the Special Olympics. Making women feel like even seeing them is some sort of travesty that only someone desperate for money would attempt is downright romantic.
  4. Women love poor guys! If you're poor, mention it. Women go nuts over it. Why do you think Donald Trump and Hugh Hefner are loners? Because they don't flaunt poverty. Smart move!
Unfortunately, the author doesn't understand that the gold digger gigolo game only works on way older women. Not 25. More like 75.

Not that I know from personal experience...

Work hard, Not pretty? - m4w - 24 (Downtown)


Reply to: pers-248697191@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-13, 10:32PM EST


So heres the deal,

You are a hard working older woman (25-32), who cannot find anyone this winter to spend your free time with. You have a good paying job, work late sometimes and have everything you want financially, but just seem to be missing that spark in your life. Men you meet do not seem attracted to you. You peruse the board and have considered one of these ads many times , but never saw what you wanted.

Consider this, I will be willing to meet up with you and spend some time with you and get to know you. Sleeping with you is not out of the question, as I find older women to be more fun in the sack. I am a fun young guy who is tired of meeting these younger pretty girls that don't know where they're going and are unfortunately horrid in bed, even if they are energetic. All I ask in return is you take care of the bill. We go dancing, we have a few drinks.. the tab is on you. If I need something you will be willing to help provide. I am young and still paying off my debts, money isn't easy for me to come by at this point in time.

If this sounds like a mutually beneficial setup then send some pictures (yours will get mine) and what you would like to do. I am pretty much for anything. All I ask is you be honest with what you want as I am honest with what I do.

About me Young, Hispanic, adventurous, and waiting for you to send me a message.

No comments: