Wednesday, December 13, 2006

There's so much more, little girl

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/247424748.html

This is one of the saddest ads I've read thus far. Its author is unsure of her own age, at first admitting she's 42 and then trying to pretend to be 41. She's scared.

Her big fantasy, her idea of trying something new, is having sex with another guy. She wants to see what it feels like. I don't have the heart to tell her that it'll probably be very much the same. Sure, people vary from person to person, some are better, some are just different. But it's not like nothing is more exciting than a different penis inside of her.

There's so much more! Making out on top of the Empire State Building, going to a swinger's party, anal, making love to a woman. There are so many more things.

If you're dying to see what's out there, don't talk online. Don't post ads. Go out to a bar or a party and talk to a stranger. I can tell you're desperate, eager to have sex as soon as a guy IMs you. It's okay, we all feel like that sometime. But in your 42/41 years and over the course of your marriage, haven't you learned that deep down, what makes life exciting isn't just replacing what you once had but instead discovering truly new joys?

When I was a kid, I went to a high school dance and met this really great girl. We dated for two years. After we broke up, I kept returning to high school dances eager to find a girl just like her. Dance after dance, I was heartbroken as the magic that happened the first time didn't happen again. But you know what? You find redemption somewhere else. And between you and me, you can do a lot better than Craigslist Casual Encounters to find it.

So, go outside! Live! Talk to strangers at the museum! Go to a hotel bar and meet midwesterners! Go to a concert! Or at least dream bigger than finding a "strange cock". There's so much more to life.

Ever want to try something new? - w4m - 42


Reply to: pers-247424748@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-11, 3:10PM EST


Here is your chance, I'm a divorced 41 y/o, who is willing to try anything. I am new to this sort of things, but I'm sure I'll catch on. i want some excitement in my life, nothing more exciting that some strange cock in my pussy. I want to see what it feels like. Its been so long, I'm shy, but maybe if we talk online, we can get right down to having sex as soon as we meet, and am dying to see what is out there.

No comments: