Thursday, December 21, 2006

Letter to a Fellow Cowpoke

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/251956740.html

Howdy fellow Cowpoke.

My name is Cowboy Will and I want to tell you that it's so incredibly obvious that you are the most depressed man in New York.

Few people who aren't in tears write "[After 20 years of marriage my wife just left me] - LOL!" Maybe LOL! meant something different in 1951, but in 2006 it means you're a sixteen year old girl. A few examples:

OK use of LOL!: Remember the show Even Stevens? It was like the mature Thats So Raven. LOL!

Not OK use of LOL!: Now that my wife left me, I'm middle aged, divorced, and looking for sex on the internet. LOL!

At the very least, have some standards in a new woman. Believe it or not, some attractive young ladies are into the whole successful older man thing. Act like you have options.

"But I thought maybe you've got a party going I can get into." By party, do you mean vagina? Real cowboys use the term "girlin' hole." It's more authentic, as befits our Western lifestyle. I think it may also be a Native American term that we adopted. I'm unsure.

I know it's a long and lonely trail, but worst comes to worst, take a tip from me: the buffalo can't sue you for harassment.

Later pilgrim,

Cowboy Will

Back in the saddle again - m4w - 55 (Midtown)


Reply to: pers-251956740@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-21, 9:19AM EST


So 20+ years later she says the party's over - LOL! But I thought maybe you've got a party going I can get into.

Successful, generous executive with humor, intelligence, sophistication and confidence. Fit, muscular, obsessively athletic, youthful in appearance. Vigorous, virile, long-long lasting and back for still more. Dominant, in a non-fetish, safe and loving way. Creative, wicked and ravenously oral, too!

You: uninhibited and sensual.

Riders up!

No comments: