Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I'm more into postcolonial men...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/244306543.html

What is a colonial male partner? Maybe he's into S&M with subalterns. Maybe he's just really old and British.

I kind of wish I was the kind of woman for whom every one of her problems is solved by this internet gigolo. My fears about inevitable mortality, my insecurity about never getting into Harvard, my genetic predisposition towards high blood pressure. All solved!

This true gentleman is well-educated but needs to charge you to see him. Colonialism alone doesn't pay like it used to. His rates, though, are the best in town. How does he know this? Is there a big gigolo market where he/you can compare prices? He should be like Progressive Auto Insurance and quote the rate of three other gigolos to ensure you're getting the best rate.

Even if your family/boss (why the hell are you introducing your prostitute to your boss?) doesn't like this guy at first, you can mollify them by saying, "But he's a great value! You won't believe the rate I'm getting!"

If everything is included and there are no extras, I suggest really pushing that envelope. Make him hook up with another dude "for your pleasure," then tell him this fantasy you have about him cleaning the house and running errands, then lastly have him erotically go find you a guy who won't charge you to hang out with him.

Cultured Colonial Male Partner available now in Manhattan!! - m4w - 35


Reply to: pers-244306543@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-05, 2:00AM EST


Ladies

Your problems have been solved! I'm available for weddings, business functions, dinners when your husband is out of town, revenge, whatever your hearts desire! I'm cultured, well-educated, I can talk knowledgebly on almost every subject, so your boss/auntie/colleagues will be comfortably be able to talk to me - you won't be embarrassed with me at your side.

I'm clean, d&d free, witty, charming AND a true gentleman.

And best of all, my rates are the best in town. Everything is included. There are no extras!

No comments: