Monday, December 4, 2006

There's a commandment specifically addressing this

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/243983954.html

Lust is a deadly sin, but it's vague enough that you can claim that anonymous sex won't doom you to hell. But you'd need the late Johnnie Cochran to get you out of this commandment violation.

The author is totally straight. Oh, by the way, in midtown, totally = i want a dude there while i have sex with you. Straight = any male to male contact would have to be "incidental." Cause it's not gay if it's an "incident."

The author wants a laid-back atmosphere. Maybe having sex with a strange married couple isn't really conducive to laid-backedness. Neither is the business and financial capital of the Earth.

I think it's weird to want something you know nothing about. I guess I know nothing about Heaven, so why am I trying so hard to get there? Maybe I should be breaking some commandments, too.

I Want Your Wife! - m4mw - 32 (Midtown)


Reply to: pers-243983954@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-04, 2:08PM EST


That pretty much says it all, doesn't it? I'm ready and for real.

I've never done this before, but I've seen the postings here with couples looking for this and I'd like to try it... There's something very arousing about the idea.

I should say outright that I'm totally clean and totally straight. So I'm not interested in unsafe play and I'm not comfortable with male-to-male contact (other than incidental). Other than that, I'd say almost anything goes... I'm imagining a very sensual, steamy experience that three adults can enjoy in a sultry, yet laid back atmosphere. An experience where we all are getting what we want. After that, I don't have anything specific in mind as far as what might play out. Do you?

A little more about me: I'm 32, tall, blond, professional, in decent shape, and I've been told that I'm relatively easy on the eyes. But I think more importantly, I'm also respectful, open-minded, and DISCREET. I would ask that you be too.

No comments: