Friday, December 8, 2006

Two birds, one stone

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/245797002.html

CL charges a small amount of money to post a job listing in NY. This dude circumvents that by posting his job offer in Casual Encounters. NY also prohibits sexual harassment. This dude circumvents that, too, by posting in Casual Encounters.

"So, Barbara, how did you get that secretary job?"
"Oh, the erotic personals. I was just looking for a threesome or someone to pee on when I saw the job listing. And I said to myself, 'Sure, tons of dudes on CL will give me money for sex, but this guy will give me the self-satisfaction of earning money through mind-expanding secretarial work'"
"Oh wow. Well, forget Monster.com"

Like all good job posts, this one was made at half past midnight. The best potential secretaries are the ones who are scouring erotic personals at that hour.

There's no quid pro quo, you don't have to do anything sexual for the job. Except he totally expects you to. Really.

He needs a confidant, someone he can trust. And who can he trust more than a woman he met off the internet who has no job? Also, someone who could sue him for sexual harassment and destroy his and his company's reputations in an instant? After fifty years, this man's sense of trust dangerously out of control.

He really needs an assistant to help him out.

I need a secretary. Really. - m4w - 50 (Midtown)


Reply to: pers-245797002@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-08, 12:35AM EST


Exec for private company in Midtown (5th, near library). Will have an opening for a secretary/admin assistant. A real job, will require real skills and real work. But it would be nice to hire someone attractive, friendly. Maybe more develops? Not a quid pro quo, you don't have to "do anything" to get the job. It would be exciting to know the possibility may be there. I need a close confidant, someone I can trust.

I need a secrteary. What do you need? Please send your resume, qualifications, interests to me. Let's have an interview. If you want, we can go to dinner afterwards.

No comments: