Tuesday, December 12, 2006

There's a story here...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cas/247861005.html

When you're on the internet, you can ask for whatever crazy bizarre sexual thing your heart desires. Yet this author, at the age of 41, seeks only the pleasures that sixteen year olds settle for. He's looking for third base.

Understandably, sex is very special to this man and he doesn't want to just do it with anyone. Women aren't objects and sex is to be treated with respect. Thus, he will finger a girl he met on casual encounters and get a hand job in his car in the Bronx.

What intrigues me is that this would have to happen in the next 90 minutes. Or what? Is his car getting reposessed at 2p? Will his penis turn back into a pumpkin? And, to go back to the earlier topic, why a hand job?

My best guess is that this is either

  1. some drug deal signal: now, when I start getting a hand job, that's your cue to hand over the goods or
  2. some sort of Jack Bauer-esque counter terrorism tactic: Call CTU, I need a hand job now. I don't have two hours, this needs to happen in 90 minutes or New York will be destroyed! Damnit, I don't have time for protocol!

hand job - m4w - 41


Reply to: pers-247861005@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-12, 12:17PM EST


I am looking for a Bronx cutie to give me a hand job in my car while I finger her. I am attractive and in good shape. This would have to happen in the next hour and a half.

Let's play!

No comments: