Thursday, December 7, 2006

Well this doesn't sound like date rape...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/245097203.html

The author of this ad wants to impress the ladies by saying that he has a glamorous and high-paying job. Everyone knows that women love doctors, but the author is a little more specific. He boasts that he's an anesthesiologist.

Why would you mention that?

Are you afraid that if you said "doctor," women would scoff? "Oh he's probably just a hematologist. Not worth my time!" "Ohhhhh, an anesthesiologist? Okay, now we're talking. What subspecialty?"

Worse yet, if I were a woman, maybe I wouldn't feel comfortable meeting a stranger whose expertise is drugging people to sleep so they can get "operated" on. Especially one who notes "I can be very bad." That may just be me.

Actually, if he can be very bad, he sounds like a terrible anesthesiologist. Based on his grammar "Im a relitively be anesthesia MD in town" (Informing us that he's only an anesthesiologist relative to, say, a lawyer, inasmuch as he's a drug dealer or something) I'd guess that he got his medical degree, if any, from the type of school too crappy to even appear on facebook.

anesthesiologist looking for chat, maybe more - m4w


Reply to: pers-245097203@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-06, 4:31PM EST


Hello,
Im a relitively be anesthesia MD in town. Im fit and strong. I can be vey bad. If you are looking to chat and see where it can go to from there.....let me know. Im available for chat this afternoon. How about emailing me and lets chat.

T

No comments: