Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'd see a doctor first

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/248744381.html

I believe I've seen this ad before, so I think the author is one of those people who keeps wanting to go on a diet and never sticks with it.

I'm not sure the author knows what piss is. It's not grapefruit juice/in any way nutritious. Also, I don't see why you need to be good looking for her to drink your piss. Will it taste better? It is, however, medical fact that Caucasian piss tastes better. White people are practically bred for their urine.

The author prefers to drink piss with it pumped directly down her throat. Here's a problem with that: in order to go down your throat, a penis would likely have to be erect. Even if that's not the case, once a penis is in a girl's mouth, it will likely want to become erect (guess why). This makes urination very difficult. It has to do with anatomy.

For some reason, the author has a planned increase in the intake. Will she develop a tolerance or something? Will it take more piss to get her high?

Anyway, there's no payment involved. Which I guess is fair, cause I was just going to throw it out the toilet anyway.

I want to go on a piss-drinking diet. - w4m - 30 (SoHo)


Reply to: pers-248744381@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-14, 12:47AM EST


I'd love to drink your piss. You must be very good-looking, Caucausian, healthy, and courteous. I am courteous, discrete, and have drunk piss before and love it. I prefer to drink piss with the stream from a cock directly into my mouth and straight down my throat. I want to drink piss on a regular basis -- once a day everyday for a couple of weeks, and after that, increasing the intake to two times a day or more. Will consider other activities of your choosing. No reciprocation nec. No payment involved. I'm 30, 5'9", 130, 36c, long blonde hair, brown eyes. My pictures for yours.

No comments: