Sunday, December 3, 2006

Bong. James Bong.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/243523535.html

I don't think this guy has ever even seen a Bond film. He writes, ""and as every bond movie let s go back to the room and have fun." What Bond film is that? The one where Bond is a teenager who buys his first copy of Hustler and 'goes back to his room to have fun?' The real Bond doesn't go back to his room after a movie to have fun. The real Bond has sex with women who tried to kill him in big factories or on ships. Other ways in which this dude differs from Agent 007:

  1. James Bond would rather die than be French
  2. I don't think Bond smokes up, thus no need for a bong girl
  3. I missed the movie where Bond sits by his computer all night waiting to meet girls on the internet, using the pickup line "I live alone."

james bond looking for james bong girl - m4w - 30 (Upper East Side)


Reply to: pers-243523535@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-03, 3:04PM EST


let s go and see the movie
dress sexy
and as every bond movie let s go back to the room and have fun

Just want to get in touch with you to see if you want to do something
I live alone UES, 30 old French photographer
Email me back if you want to know more about me

No comments: