Monday, December 4, 2006

How New Jersey got its reputation

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cas/243390869.html

Jersey girls have a bad reputation. According to the stereotype, they're whiny, superficial, and bitchy.

This 40 year old Jersey girl disproves almost none of these terrible generalizations. First, she requests sex like she was ordering at a Chinese restaurant.

Woman: I'll have the "dick in pussy" action. Could I have that with condom?

I wonder if there's a three letter word for "dick in pussy" action? Oh well, better that she spell it out in case people knew what dick in pussy action meant but not the term sex.

If you still don't understand how sex works, the author proceeds the describe it: "I throw my legs in the air, you stick your throbbing dick in my pussy and we bang away." She asks if the reader remembers how it's done, as if I'll rack my brain thinking.

How can I forget, it's oH SO REFRESHING. Like Fanta.

The author notes how horny she is, but is willing to wait until the following morning for sex. Who even knows if she'll want it by then? Based on how many times she mentions how short she wants it to be, I don't know if the self-proclaimed sex describer will even still want it or knows how unfulfilling it may just be.

Lastly, NJ girls tend to be stuck up. A not skinny woman in her mid 40's who calls herself HOT may just fit that bill as well. Especially when, in the middle of the ad, she tells guys to please read the ad. She's picking a fight already. Well, I guess that's the tough attitude you need to survive in the Garden State.

Need 8 inches - w4m


Reply to: pers-243390869@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-03, 7:48AM EST


attractive light skinned black lady, wants some quick "dick in pussy" action (with condom)..available Monday am only anytime between 6 am and 9..age, race no preference. Guys I only want a... quick fuck..10-15 minutes..I throw my legs in the air, you stick your throbbing dick in my pussy and we bang away .....remember how that's done? oH SO REFRESHING...for a "quick" pick me up....SERIOUS?..if so send pics.include age & height for response. will not be back to computer until late this evening (Sunday), leave info..you will not be sorry..and I hope I wont either...I am horny and need to fuck....stay up (midnight or so for me to respond) will exchange pic if chosen. I am 5'9, 155 lbs, mid 40's and HOT. GUYS, please read ad. short window of time. No long emails, if QUALIFIED AND aVAIALBLE "MY STATED time frame, leave #. This is a QUICKIE date (that could be on-going..if we hit it off)

No comments: