Wednesday, December 13, 2006

From the bottom of, well, not my heart...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cas/248087147.html

How are my bbw an ladies over 40? It's a rhetorical question, because if the author had any bbw or ladies over 40, he wouldn't need to post an ad, right? He'd just talk to them directly.

Or maybe not. The author of this ad greets his women (HI LADIES) and immediately makes two contradictory confessions.
  1. He likes an older woman.
  2. He is in search of an older woman.
My guess is that he has a crush on an elderly woman, but said woman got lost at the flea market or at the grocery store and, in a haze of senility, is now hopelessly lost. The author, a brave hero emboldened by love, is in search of her.

What do we know about this olde dame sans merci? She is seeking good pleasure (as opposed to...?) with no strings attach. Trust me, when you're medic-alert bracelet and IV and walker are all firmly attached to your arms, you don't want more things attach. Also, she has 2-3 years left to live, so why tie herself down?

The author then describes himself:
  1. I look sexy
  2. I have a nice size penis (large enough that even those whose sight has declined with age and has been obstructed by cataracts can see it)
The author hopes you give him a chance, and he means that from the bottom of his... heart?...no...he means that from the bottom of the deep strokes from my dick. I didn't know that was an expression, but I'm going to start using it.

What does he mean by deep strokes? Like when he's stroking it? So I guess the expression would go something like, "I'd never lie to you, and I mean that from the bottom of my masturbating penis." In all fairness, that's probably a more sacred bond to a guy than one sworn on the heart.

The author is not here to brag about pictures of his penis, but he's not interested in transexuals. I don't see what the first part of that sentence have to do with the second, but if I had that much blood in my penis, I wouldn't be able to form coherent sentences either.

HOW ARE MY BBW AN LADIES OVER 40 - m4w - 24


Reply to: pers-248087147@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-12, 7:28PM EST


HI LADIES I LIKE OLDER WOMAN IM IN SEARCH OF AN OLDER WOMAN WHO IS SEEKING GOOD PLEASURE WITH NO STRINGS ATTACH.IM 5'9 BROWN SKIN DARK BROWN EYES BLACK WAVY HAIR I LOOK SEXY I HAVE A NICE SIZE PENIS.I HOPE U LIKE WHAT U SEE AN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO GIVE U WHAT U NEED AN I MEAN THAT FROM THE DEEP STROKES FROM MY DICK I HAVE FACE PICS IF U WANT THEM IM NOT HERE TO BRAG ABOUT THE PICS OF MY DICK BUT IM ONLY INTERESTED IN LADIES NO TRANSEXUALS.

No comments: