Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The more carefully I read this, the less it makes sense

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/244514267.html

So most ads on CL are looking for sex or oral sex. A few variations exist here and there. Some just want to cuddle, some want to chat on the phone, others are into a strange sexual fetish. This is the only one I've seen that, I believe, would only last three seconds.

Upon first glance, it appears the author wants to meet a nice guy who is unlike the men she works with. How mean are these guys? Not only are they always grabbing themselves (always? what firm is this? some sort of masturbation firm?) but they are always telling the author when her mouth is open.

Bad guy: Hey Carol, your mouth is open.
Carol: Thanks!
Bad guy 2: Hey Carol, XYM
Carol: Duh! I knew my mouth was open.
Bad guy 3: Carol, I'm sorry for staring, but there's something weird about your mouth... Is it open?

But she's not looking for a nice guy to meet/date/sleep with/be quiet about her jaw disease that keeps her mouth ajar all the time. Nope, READ CAREFULLY. O>K>...

No, she wants a guy to just produce his penis, she gives it a quick kiss, and that's it. That's it!

The upside to this encounter is that the author can keep her mouth closed the entire time. No one's gonna tell her anything she doesn't want to hear.

READ CAREFULLY - w4m - 24 (Upper East Side)


Reply to: pers-244514267@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-05, 2:17PM EST


Hi, I have tried this once before, with no success,and frustration so read what I am looking for twice please. O>K> I am white 26, 5'4'' 120 lbs, cute. well I recently took a job with a wall street firm, where the guys are toatal jerks,always grabbing themselves and telling me if my mouths open.. and I have a fantasy of having a guy pull out his dick I grab it, lean down kiss it and thats it, I think its hot, we meet random leave after, no sex, please send a picture, I'll send one back, a picture is a must. Thanks guys

No comments: