Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The title says it all

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cas/242394300.html

The author of this ad thanks you twice for reading. I like that, it makes me feel appreciated.

The title says it all, writes the author. And since the title is ">>>>", I think it's clear what the ad is about. Either:

  1. The author has a sideways Christmas tree or
  2. The author is looking for a thatched penis or
  3. The author is looking for someone greater than greater than greater than greater than 38 or
  4. The author wants to play a hacked version of Pac Man where you get four lives at once
Personally, I like a game of email tag, but the author suggests that those people who go on CL with the intended purpose of email tag move on to another ad (may I suggest "((((", another self-explanatory ad). I myself sighed when I saw "NO DRAMA/BS." I guess I'm not for everybody.

I like how (no black guys) is in parenthesis after ages 35-45, as if by desiring those ages it is somehow implied that the author doesn't fancy men of that race. Maybe she's unaware that black men exist in that age group.

>>>> - w4m - 38


Reply to: pers-242394300@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-30, 10:21PM EST


Hi there, thanks for reading. The title says it all. Since someone on this site has nothing better to do all day but delete post, I will be more than glad to explain what it is I'm searching for. I am 5 ft 4, very fit, attractive with pics to prove it 130 lbs, and a Latina. If you want to play e-mail tag then please move on, only those real men are to reply to this ad. NO DRAMA/BS. Just looking for a sane, clean, very fit, attractive mature guy. Please have a pic to prove it. Also be between the ages 35-45 ( no black guys )and be able to host. Thanks for reading.

No comments: