Sunday, December 3, 2006

Maybe the Angels in Heaven

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/243511624.html

This post asks a question that I often ask when I discover used tissues that don't belong to me in the corral wastebasket: Who else is masturbating?

Sure, many people are busy imagining sex, but not me. I'm wondering about all the other people in the world who are doing the same thing I am at that exact moment. It's actually kind of a peaceful thought, like I'm one with a lonely universe.

This guy takes it a step further. He wants to hear from everyone else who is masturbating. Don't stop, type with one hand and continue with the other. Otherwise, you're technically lying. The author wants to get together, maybe for some sort of discussion group/nascent political party.

who else is masturbating - m4w - 40


Reply to: pers-243511624@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-03, 2:34PM EST


let's talk, maybe get together

No comments: