Monday, December 11, 2006

Guttertrash != Guttersluts

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/247179844.html

I am 43 years on this rock, writes the epic author of this tome. This a profound way of stating your age when you've taken more hockey pucks to the face than you've read books.

I really doubt this guy finds Britney Spears in no way attractive. If you find Jessica Simpson or Jenny McCarthy not your type, that's cool. But "in no way attractive?" This should probably be filed under m4m.

Also, if you're writing about how you don't like celebrity attractiveness, don't make your idols Steffi Graf, Rachel Griffiths, or other celebrity women whose fame is in large part due to their looks. Basically all you're saying is you like older women who don't sing. Believe it or not, older women who can't sing are far more common than Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson.

I wouldn't mind moving somewhere where Britney was the average. I hear maybe Sweden?

What is it about Britney that is insufficiently trustworthy? Does her blonde hair and soft skin suggest that she'd steal your car or something? I think any woman you meet off of the internet at 3:02am is probably the type of woman you don't want to share your PIN code with.

Do skydivers need to be in good shape? Gravity seems to do most of the work.

The author ends his ad with a collage of weird looking women, many of whom have precisely the sort of model good looks that the author claims not to like. I don't know if the author made the collage himself or if he just found a collage on the internet and said "hey, I happen to like these women!" Either way, for a guy who "works too damn much," he spends a lot of time on his computer looking at pictures of women.

Be well, Joe. Be well, sage.

Uncommon Beauty - m4w - 43


Reply to: pers-247179844@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-11, 3:02AM EST


No Britneys, No Jennys, No Pams, No Jessicas, No Parises, No plastic. I do not find guttertrash or corporate images of commercialized beauty to be the least bit attractive.

I do find natural beauties such as Steffi Graf, Milla Jovovich, Charlotte Gainsbourgh, Vicky Andren, Rachel Griffiths, and others of an uncommon look to personify true beauty. Softness of demeanor, trustworthyness, a strong sense of who you are and what you like, alongside a passionate comfort go much further to getting my attention than make up and artificial scents.

I am 43 years on this rock, 5'10, 155lbs, with long brown hair, hazel eyes, and a scruffy look most of the time.
I am an ice hockey goaltender, and I skydive occassionaly,so I am in pretty good shape, better shape than some 20 - 30 year olds. I smoke, don't drink but can hang in bars with no problem, and work too damn much to play games with my free time or my relationships. I would rather be alone for the right reasons than string someone along just to have someone there.If I like you I am fiercely loyal and would do anything in my power to be there for you.

So if your between the ages of 19 and 40, in shape for your body type (pot bellied skeezers need not apply, yes it matters), thin to athletic, flat chested to a small c-cup, and attractive in an uncommon sort of way, looking for someone to cuddle up with on the occassional cold winters night, or talk to till the sun comes up, then take a chance and send a pic and an e-mail. Tell me about yourself, talk like you've known me your whole life, lets see where we it goes.

below you'll see some pics of who I consider beautiful, they are just a couple of examples, and no way are they the limits.

Just be real.

Be Well,
Joe

ps- whores, sugarbabies and guttersluts also need not apply.

No comments: