Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Prego Prego!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/247597348.html

This internationally acclaimed author is new to New York. And, like many men, he want to have a date!!!!

How do we know he's really Italian? Well he greets us with "Ciao." I am both convinced and charmed. What to say? Well, he's pretty new in here. He just wants safe, helthy fun....

Oh no!... I mean... Let me rephrase...This probably came out offensive and all wrong...

Let's meet for a Coffe. Despite the fact that I thought they had Cappuccinos or Espressos in Italy, our paisan is stating a very safe and innocent desire to get to know you over coffee. Oh yeah, and then he wants to fuck all night. Even tomorrow! To even fuck tomorrow is really generous of him, so don't expect more than tomorrow.

And the best part is, "NO MONEY AT ALL!!!!" He either

  1. has no money at all!!!!, which is great if you, like no women, are attracted to broke guys or
  2. he will charge you no money at all, as his Lonely Planet guide has informed him that charging women for sex is the custom among men looking for sex on the internet.
If Europe has taught me anything, it is that the sex will be free but then he'll charge you for the condom, or something sneaky like that.

COOL ITALIAN GUY WANT TO HAVE A DATE!!!! - m4w - 33


Reply to: pers-247597348@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-11, 8:47PM EST


CIAO WHAT TO SAY I'M PRETTY NEW IN HERE AND I JUST WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME SAFE HELTHY FUN.....I MEAN LET'S MEET FOR A COFFE THEN FUCK ALL NIGHT,OR EVEN TOMORROW.
I'M 33 COOL NICE BODY GOOD LOOKING.NO MONEY AT ALL!!!!

No comments: